Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bucket List

1. Run a Marathon - i would like to run a marathon in less than 4 hours so i could one day be able to say to my dad that already has ran it that i did too. I also like running so that would be fun.
2. Jump out of plan - Jumping would be cool because damn its nerve racking and hey its not every day you jump out a plane and i dont think none of my family members have done that yet so i would also be the first
3. Make a million
- because it must feel good to buy whatever you want and not worry about if you have enouph money in the bank. I would have a ton of cars all fixed up
4. Have a lot of car - so i could race anybody who thinks they are faster then me but have cars that are fully built inside out not just a lot of slow mini vans no im talking about 600HP under the hood
5. To own private jet - so i could travel wherever and whenever to were ever i want to. Also take my family to go explore the world too.

No comments:

Post a Comment