Thursday, April 14, 2016

my top three sports

1. Skateboarding
I choose skating because it is one of the sports that i have been doing since a youngin. i love this sport because their is never an end to this game because their is always a place or trick that someone hasnt skated. Its a great stress reliever to because I am not thinking of anything else but landing the trick I am trying
Image result for skateboarding
2. Bike
I like bikes because its a good way get to someone fast if you do not have a car. I like doing wheelies on it not a pro at it but I am still learning. At times I try to learn other tricks besides that but just focused on that wheelie.
Image result for bikelife

3. Baseball
I like playing baseball for many reasons. my favorite position is outfield because i like snatching them home runs from people. I don't even play it as much anymore as I used to but I still try to whenever I have time. I am super fast so better watch out might steal a base or two.

Image result for dodgers puig

No comments:

Post a Comment